Sunday, December 1, 2013

FOTD; SCARF INSPIRED




Hey beautiful people! Got another look for ya.

This look is a favourite because I was able to use about five colours and to create a subtle everyday look. Of course this is not your typical makeup to work! (I wouldn't be mad at you though *wink*) but you can wear this as a daytime look to the movies, to the mall, hang out with friends and that kinda stuff.
It was one of those bad hair days so I rocked a colourful scarf turban and I decided to do something similar to the eyes. If you like this look and would love to try it, find the products I used below. You do not have to use exactly what I used, you can work with what you have.....just be sure the colours are similar..


EYES

Sleek eye pencil brown (eyebrows)
Milani secret cover cream concealer in 03 Honey (eyebrow highlight and under eye)
Avon eye shadow primer (all over the eyes)
Clinique eye shadow trio palette; a white matte colour (eyebrow highlight)
Fashion 21 eye shadow palette; a matte red colour with purple undertone (above crease)
Fashion 21 eye shadow palette; a matte green colour (crease)
Jordana brow/eye shadow powder in Brunette (crease and outer V)
Miss Rose eye shadow palette; blue colour with a slight shimmer (lid)
NYC precision liquid eye liner
Sleek eye pencil black (waterline)
Covergirl lashblast volume mascara

FACE

Timewise matte-wear foundation in Bronze 4
Milani mineral makeup powder in Warm

LIPS

Elizabeth Arden exceptional lipstick in Pretty Pink

I don't use a lip liner any time I apply this lipstick because it has a plumping effect.
What do you think? Do you like this look or you would rather do something more dramatic?
If you have any questions, I would love to answer them..............

Stay beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. My friend is so talented. .u goin places babes.just be ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous thanks dear, really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete