Thursday, November 28, 2013

SIMPLE BEAT



Hey beautiful people!!...... who wants to talk makeup?!!!
I do anyway...

This look I'm about to share with you was done a while back and a lot of people loved it and since we are talking beauty....I thought to share!
It's a very simple smoky eye done with peach,gold and a very dull black with a bit of shimmer.


In this look, I used colours from my Fashion 21 palette;it has just matte colours all through. When I got this palette, I threw the protective transparent cover inside away without realising that the names for the respective colours were indicated on it. I'll try my best to describe the colours so.......BEAR WITH ME!

A list of the products I used and where I used them


EYES




Sleek eye pencil in brown (Eyebrows)
Milani secret cover cream concealer in 03 Honey (Eyebrow highlight and under-eye)
Avon eye shadow primer (all over my lid)
A nude pigment from Fashion 21 palette (Above my crease and into my highlight); you can use any nude pigment you have
A dull black from Fashion 21 palette applied with a precision brush (crease and outer V)
A peach pigment from Fashion 21 palette (lid)
A gold pigment from Clinique trio palette (tear duct)
NYC precision eye liner (upper lash line)
Sleek eye pencil in black (waterline)
Covergirl mascara on my natural lashes...

FACE

Timewise matte-wear foundation in bronze 4 (all over my face)
Milani mineral makeup in Warm (to set my foundation)

LIPS

Zaron lip liner in Cappuccino
Milani nude lipstick
L'oreal HIP lip gloss in Pretentious

Notice that I didn't contour or highlight my face in this look because I didn't want to but I'll do a post where I'll do that soon enough. Hope you like this look.. If u have any questions,I'd love to see them in the comments section. Mwuah!

Stay beautiful!




5 comments: