Friday, November 22, 2013

EYEBROW SCULPTING TUTORIAL





Hello beautiful people! So I will kick off with the most common makeup faux pas of the everyday woman... EYEBROWS!! (rme)
Your eyes are the most defining feature on your face. A perfectly sculpted eyebrow is paramount to achieve a perfect makeup look. Thousands of makeup artists have tutorials regarding this topic in English language. Lord knows I have even seen some tutorials in foreign languages. Google is your friend o! I wonder why we still have scarecrows roaming the streets. Your eyebrows should look somewhat like the picture above (oh yes that's me *flips hair*). It doesn't have to be exactly the same arch but it should be properly sculpted and not too thin and not crazily arched either. Sounds like rocket science I know, but trust me it's not.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
  • Where your eyebrow starts depends on how slim you want your nose to look. The distance between your eyebrows define your nose bridge.
  • Your arch should begin at the end of your pupil. Trace a straight line from the end of your pupil upwards to your brow. That is where your arch should begin.
  • To end your brow, trace a straight line using a pencil from the end of your nose through the corner of your eye upwards to the brow. There you have your mark.
I will find time to do a step by step tutorial but for now, you can visit this link http://blushlybeauty.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/step-by-step-eyebrow-tutorial/  for a step by step tutorial. She covered everything and I think you'll find it helpful. I couldn't have said it better.
 THIS IS WRONG!!!!


THIS IS EVEN WORSE!!!

SCARECROW ALERT!!!!
 
 
Please beautiful people, work that arch, check out the tutorial and PLLLEEEEAASSSEE let me know how it goes. I  would love to hear from you.
 
 
Stay beautiful!



 

2 comments:

  1. Lord have mercy! Do people really look like this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is your friend o! I wonder why we still have scarecrows roaming the streets.... (This is my best line..) It just killed me....
    ...Bru-hahahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete