Tuesday, January 28, 2014

BERRY HAUTE LOOK

Hey beautiful people!!!.....hmmm..where do I begin?
First things first, I owe my beloved readers a big apology! I've been MIA for a bit and I'm so sorry. I told y'all I am having laptop issues so.....pls PLEASE!! Bear with me. If you still wanna contact me, maybe to ask questions about skin concerns or makeup, you can send an email to ugochiekwueme@gmail.com and I'll definitely respond.

This is another makeup look I did recently. I did a post recently on a lip liner I purchased; Santee lip liner, and I told you I rocked it with my Revlon berry haute lipstick. Well in this post you get to see how it turned out!

List of products I used and where......

EYES
Sleek eye pencil in brown (eyebrows)
Milani secret cover cream concealer in 03 Honey (eyebrow highlight)
Tara eyeshadow primer
Gold colour from my elf palette (eyebrow highlight)
Peach colour from my Fashion 21 palette (above crease, close to the eyebrow highlight)
Matte red colour from my elf palette (above crease)
NYX black eyeshadow (crease)
Yellow eyeshadow with shimmer from my Miss Rose palette (lid)
 NYC precision liquid eye liner
Sleek black eye pencil (waterline)
Covergirl lash blast mascara

FACE
Milk of Magnesia (face primer)
Marykay foundation in 507 (highlight)
Timewise matte wear foundation in bronze 4
Timewise matte wear foundation in bronze 5 (contour)
NYC bronzing powder
Sleek contour kit in Medium

LIPS
Santee lip liner pencil in Violet red
Revlon lustrous lipstick in berry haute

Feast your eyes on the outcome....






Hope you like this look. I would love to know what you think or answer any questions you may have. Till my next post.................................

Stay beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment