Thursday, January 16, 2014

BEAT; BLUE AND PURPLE SMOKEY EYE


EYES


Sleek eye pencil in brown (eye brows)
Milani secret cover cream concealer in 03 Honey (eyebrow highlight)
Sleek contour kit in Medium (eyebrow highlight)
Tara eyeshadow primer
Nude colour from my elf palette (above crease)
Brown colour from my elf palette(crease and above crease)
Dark brown from my elf palette (crease and outer V)
Purple colour from Fashion 21 palette (crease)
Blue colour from Miss Rose palette (lid)
Clinique eyeshadow quad (tear duct)
NYC precision liquid liner
Sleek eye pencil in black (waterline)

FACE

Milk of magnesia (primer)
Timewise matte wear foundation in bronze 5
My Makeup concealer palette mixed with the Milani concealer in 03 Honey (highlight)
Milani mineral makeup powder in Warm
Sleek contour kit in Medium

LIPS

Milani nude lipstick
Revlon lustrous lipstick in Rich girl


I'm really sorry the pictures aren't so clear. I was in a hurry so I took them in a car. Hope you like the look though....

Stay beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment